Student Visa UKDo you want to study in the UK University or College? We can help you to make a successful application.
You can apply for Tier 4 student Visa from with in the UK or from outside the UK, either as an adult student or a child student (from the age of 4 upwards). The Tier 4 student must be sponsored by their school, college or university, which must issue a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies for them before a successful study visa UK application can be made. In some cases, Tier 4 Student are allowed to work on a part-time basis. Tier 4 student visa eligibility is calculated using points based system.
Type of UK Student Visas Issued:
Two types of student visas are issued depending on the course you want to study:
General student visa (Tier 4)
- You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over.
- You have been offered a place on a course in the University or College.
- You must speak, read, write and understand English.
- You must have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course without access to public funds. The amount will vary depending on your circumstances i.e. Length of course.
- Are from a country that is not from EEA.
Child student visa (Tier 4)
- You can apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study at a private school in the UK.
- You must already have a placement letter for the course.
- Have the consent of your parent or guardian.
- Have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs.
- Are from a country that is not from the EEA.