If your application is refused, you may reserve the right to appeal against that decision or make another application with further supporting evidence.
Immigration appeals are a very complex area of law and it is critical that the appear process is handled by an immigration expert. If your application for entry clearance, further leave to remain, settlement, Spouse / marriage visa, child visa or human rights visa in the UK has been refused by the Home Office, our highly experienced team of Immigration Solicitors can assist you and appeal against a decision made by the Home Office.
Appeal against an Immigration Decision
Our team of Specialist UK Immigration Solicitors provide professional legal advice and representation in the courts in relation to every aspect of pursuing a UK immigration appeal, including:
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against Home Office immigration decisions.
- Drafting grounds of appeal to the First-tier Immigration Tribunal.
- Preparation of appeal bundles for Immigration Appeal hearings.
- Expert Representation at Case Management Review Hearings.
- Representation at Immigration Appeal hearings before the First-tier Tribunal.
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Immigration Tribunal dismissing an Immigration Appeal.
- Drafting applications for Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal.
- Representation at Immigration Appeal hearings before the Upper Tribunal.
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Upper Tribunal, drafting applications for permission to appeal and representation in Immigration Appeals before the higher courts.
Need Help Appealing Against A Decision?
Our team of highly experienced Immigration Solicitors and suitably qualified staff prepare and present immigration appeals to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) against decisions of the Home Office, as well as appeals to the Upper Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court against decisions of lower courts in immigration cases.
Our UK immigration appeals service includes
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy and Case-Law.
- Notices of appeal, grounds of appeal, applications for permission to appeal and skeleton arguments (legal submissions in support of an appeal) drafted by an experienced Immigration Solicitor.
- Assistance from an Immigration Solicitor with drafting comprehensive witness statements for both appellants and witnesses in immigration appeal proceedings.
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to required and recommended supporting documentary evidence for an appeal.
- Checking of supporting documents by an Immigration Solicitor to ensure that all appeal documents comply with the strict requirements of the Immigration Rules.
- Representation by specialist Immigration Solicitor at immigration appeal hearings throughout the UK.
- Immigration appeals that are technically correct and professionally presented.